SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT
This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between JPI Suites and BOOKING GUEST (“Guest”) as of the date last set forth on the signature page of this Agreement. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
1. Background: JPI Suites will run a background check on each guest. Reservations are not confirmed until the guest has passed the background screening.
2. Property: The property is fully furnished and includes: bath & hand towels, linens, and basic kitchen appliances. JPI Suites retains the right to charge the Guest replacement fees for any linens that are removed from the property.
3. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to 2 persons.
4. Term of the Lease: The lease begins at 3 PM on your check-in date (the “Check-in Date”) and ends at 10 AM on your check out date (the “Checkout Date”) unless previously agreed upon. Any additional time spent past your agreed rental is considered to be an early check-in /late /out and will be charged accordingly.
5. Minimum Stay: This property requires a 3-night minimum stay. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than 2 days, the guest will be charged the 3-day rental rate.
6. Rental Rules: The guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules below at all times while at the property. All members of the rental party and anyone else the guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
7. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
8. Cancellation Policy: If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, the deposit will be refunded as follows:
– 100% if canceled 7 days prior to the Check-in Date
– 0% if canceled less than 7 days before the Check-in Date
9. Directions & Check-in Instructions: 2 hours prior to arrival we will provide the full arrival details to access the property.
10. Insurance: We encourage all renters to purchase traveler insurance. You can find a lot of options for traveler insurances with a web search.
11. Smoking is NOT allowed any place. If you do smoke anyplace in the property you will be charged $500 to properly sanitize the property for the next guest.
12. Rental Guest Party: People other than those in the Guest party set above may not stay overnight in the property.
13. Responsibilities: All of the properties are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illnesses that occur while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
14. Damages: To avoid additional charges, please report any damages you find upon arrival. Keep the property and all furnishings as you found it, as any broken or bad usage of the furniture will be charged to restore the original status of the furniture.
15. Usage: Only use appliances for their intended uses. Should we discover broken or damaged appliances after check-out, we will charge you for replacement.
16. Pets: Pets are NOT allowed however Service Animals are always welcome (with proper documentation). We aks that you provide Sevice Animal documentation prior to arrival date. If our team discovers any unauthorized pets during your stay, we will require the removal of the animal and will charge $500 for appropriate cleaning and disinfection.
17. Parking: Parking is limited to 1 vehicle. The vehicles should be parked in designated parking areas only. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner. To access the designated parking area, a fob, clicker or code is required. Should a fob or clicker be lost – a replacement fee of $100 will be charged.
18. Maximum Occupancy: Our maximum occupancy is for 2 people.
19. Age restrictions: The main Guest must be at least 21 years old.
20. Usage Restrictions: This home is rented for individual, holidays and family usage. We do not accept any kind of parties, noises, dancing or teen usage. Our exclusively rental focus is on families and relatives, or friends or business rentals. If you are not for this purpose please cancel your reservation ASAP.
21. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units, and if lost we will charge for replacement.
a) Cloth linens, bath towels, table runners, kitchen towels, and carpets must be returned undamaged. Any stains or damages that can’t be removed after check out will incur a charge for replacement.
b) Trash must be placed outside the door once a week. Please trash all items in an appropriate container.
22. Entering the unit: For a seamless check-in, a Smart Lock is installed on the front door. On the day of arrival, you will receive a door code which will allow entry at the check-in time. Please make sure to push the check mark button after entering the code. When checking out of the property, please leave FOB and or Clicker inside unit, exit the unit & simply push the check mark to physically lock the door.
23. Swimming Pool Access: Swimming pool access is limited to either a key code or FOB which will be provided at check-in. Should a FOB be lost – a replacement fee of $100 will be charged.
24. Personal Items and Check-Out: When checking out, please make a review of the property and collect all of your belongings. JPI Suites is not responsible for any missing or items left behind.
25. Security Lock Box: For your security, units with garage parking will provide the parking FOB in a lockbox in the mailroom. The property has signage indicating the location of the security lockbox.
26. Cleaning and Personal Amenities: For your convenience, we provide toiletry items including shampoo, soap, sponge, detergent, dishwasher soap, toilet paper, kitchen paper, and plastic bag. Should you need additional supplies during your stay, please contact us.
27. Items, Colors, Content Variation and Unit Replace: We reserve the right to remove, add, change and update any item from the property as maintenance and/or repair and/or loss of items.
28. Please be mindful of our neighbors during your stay. Quiet hours are in place to ensure that everyone can enjoy a peaceful night’s sleep. We care a lot about maintaining good relationships with our community, so we appreciate you following our “house rules” during your stay.
We are committed to Rent Responsibly standards. This means we follow best-in-class guidelines to ensure you have a peaceful, safe and memorable stay with us. We use smart home technology to improve your experience. Noise Aware is a smart home device that measures volume levels throughout the property and allows us to respond to noise nuisances without disrupting your stay. Noise Aware is 100% privacy compliant and is required on this property. If you have any questions, please ask. We are committed to your comfort so please let us know if we can do anything during your stay to make it more enjoyable.